Here is the Slurry Pump Supplier to introduce the reasons and solutions for the unstable flow of the slurry pump
1. The suction pipe or bottom valve leaks and the water inlet plug is blocked, which is a common cause of insufficient flow. We need to check the leakage source and insertion time of the suction pipe and bottom valve. Or clean the silt or blockage of the water inlet.
2. Low pressure leads to low speed and insufficient flow of the Centrifugal Slurry Pump. At this time, the power supply voltage should be checked and adjusted in time.
3. The pipeline leaks or the air leaks in the pump. Exhaust the air in the pipeline in time
4. The wear of the seal ring or impeller will also cause the flow of the Slurry Pump to be unstable. The severely worn seal ring and impeller should be checked and replaced in time.
5. The water inlet depth of the bottom valve is insufficient, causing some air to enter the pump when pumping. The depth of the bottom valve should be adjusted according to the suction stroke of the slurry pump.
6. If the Horizontal Slurry Pump can still work normally after starting for a period of time, but the current is gradually reduced, the flow is obviously insufficient. After a period of normal operation after restarting, this problem still exists. Most of them are due to the accumulation of another kind of debris in the slurry or suction pipe, which causes the cavitation of the slurry pump. In severe cases, noise will be emitted in the slurry pump and the pump head will vibrate significantly. At this time, the front pool and suction pipe should be cleaned thoroughly to reduce the length of the elbow below. Or add a stirring device to reduce mud settling.